Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Sheets were stained, there was pubic hair on the bed. The room smelled badly. We couldn't stay there. Unfortunately we got a refund for one night only, though we were supposed to stay there two nights. This place is simply disgusting.
Nothing was good about this dump of a place. NOTHING First off there was ROACHES in our room, I was tol our room had a queen bed, but it was a twin. I found weed in the dresser, the location is horrible, and to top it off my wife and I got bed bugs. Horrible. Horrible place.
The hot showers Overall the place needs a huge make over
I liked how close it was to the mall and it's price was nice, and the desk clerk gave us an extra parking pass as my wife came down after check in and needed one. The room was non-smoking and it reaked of smoke when we first walked in, the bed was hard but not terrible, the bathroom had no soap or anything except a half used bottle of shampoo never was restocked towels were slightly bigger than hand towels not bath towels at all and the hotel needed to have the furniture and drapes cleaned a while ago
Absolutely nothing. The first room we were put in had a strong mildew smell, the chairs had dust on them, the tile was partially torn up, the mini fridge was missing, and the bathing room door wouldnt even close. We asked for a different room and the second one was better, however you could tell they dont clean. We had someone elses sock behind the nightstand, stains on the sheets, and a pill on the floor. We went across the street and bought sheets to put on the bed. There was several people just hanging out outside their rooms. It was obvious several people lived at the motel. And the police came through our first night there, chasing a man. The second night we just left. We felt dirty and unsafe. I would NOT recommend this room to even my enemy.
Room was not cleaned well, mold over ceiling where leaks have come through, sheets weren't cleaned well,
It was the cheepest available 42$ a night, but we ended up leaving in the middle of the night because we didt feel safe and we were grossed out by the brown stains on walls and on the sheets. So we ended up sleeping in a car and loosing our money as a result We didnt feel safe at all because of randome sady activities. And people circling around our parked car looking inside our car window. Also the place is very dirty. The bed sheets with brown stains, the walls had brown and red stains. The place smelled bad too. such a waste of money. We left in the middle of the night and sleeped in a car