Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The sheets were clean. The room was tiny, we couldn't raise our arms in the bathroom, and the shower was about 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet. There were random boogers and stains on the walls, and pretty much all surfaces. The power went out in the middle of the night, which turned off our AC, which brought out some weird smells in our room. The walls were paper thin, and everyone's beds around us were super loud... like, really loud. There was dried/crusted vomit behind the toilet, and stains everywhere. Did I mention that the bed was loud? Also, our room was right next to someone's office, and we could hear some people discussing a murder. Wut...
The room was fairly large. Had a fridge and microwave. Sketchy area. Bums follow you when you dont give them cigarettes. Makes for an uncomfortable walk.
spacious room small bathroom
location bright flood light in front
Coffee and tea in the lobby, 24/7. My room had a bed to sleep in and a place to go to the bathroom/clean up. This neighbors a very sketchy area. Do not wander around out there, numerous uber/lyft/can drivers went out of their way to remind me of this. As with most buildings in the immediate area, it is run down inside and out. To be honest I've stayed in some other budget hotels throughout the US, and I've never experienced quite the low standards of this place. Though the staff was nice, and they made sure to clean rooms daily - it just needs more than that IMHO
Free coffee My initial room's AC did not work and the door did not securely close. Also, the room was quite expensive for what I received.
No outlets worked, the heater caught on fire, and the guy upfront (security guy) charged me twice!!
Absolutely nothing. This place should be condemned! Read my review below. This is, by far, the most horrible hotel I've ever been in, in my entiire life. I actually had nightmares, while sleeping, about the horror of this place. The hotel is in severe need of complete renovation, painting, and cleaning. The entire room is the size of a large closet: 12 X 12 - sink in room, with bathroom and shower so small, I could barely move in either the toilet area or the shower. The air conditioner leaked, so standing water stood under the electrical cord that plugged in the unit. Directly in front of this, there is fake wood, linoleum floors. The floor lifted from the standing water, and I felt like I would fall through the ceiling. To make matters more unbearable, bugs were living and crawling under the lifted floor / under the bed -- large earwigs and more. There are handprints on the walls on the doors and walls in hallways. There is no way this hotel is worth $85 per night or even $25. I felt like I stayed in a hotel from the movies where prostitutes stay. This entire property should be condemned.
Decent location for easy access to midtown. I agree with basically everything else others have said about the motel. The room was tiny, as was the bathroom. It was also not clean, especially in the common areas, like the hallways. Very noisy: I had to put earplugs in to block the noise from outside and people in the rooms around me. And like others commented, this was the worst place I've ever stayed. I've been in plenty of cheap motels that are clean and organized even if they are very basic and minimal, and priced accordingly in the $50 - $70/night range. This place was small and dirty. It was not worth the $91; should have been more like $20/night. I'll never stay here again.
The aged antique feel of the rooms
The security guard Sergio was incredibly helpful and kind. Upon arrival, the unfriendly front desk employees told us that they would have to move us to a hotel 35 minutes away. They said a few rooms either "had broken locks or were leaky." We specifically booked this hotel to be within walking distance of an event, so we refused this offer. Instead they gave us a room that had a broken lock. The incredibly helpful security officer Sergio let us into the room anytime we returned to the hotel. Our second night there, we returned just after midnight and the machine that they had been using had run out of battery. After letting it charge for 15 minutes to no avail, and then an hour to no avail, we were finally able to get into our room at 1:30am after they jimmied into the room with a screwdriver.